We are opening the door for new people to participate in what could be the most empowering Life Transformation Workshop ever experienced.
The Bible tells us there is a pathway overflowing with life, and there is no death!
In this Ultimate Impact Coaching program
We will discover what the Bible reveals as
The Path of Life
where there is no death or destruction!
Religion has led us to believe operating in faith and experiencing the abundant life is hard, demanding, and filled with tests and trials.
Here’s the question we must ask ourselves; “Since the Bible says just the opposite, are we willing to believe the Bible?”
What if you suddenly realized there is a way to walk with God and live in His promises that was easier than you ever imagined? Would you want to walk that path? Would you be willing to study to discover this way? Or, would you keep doing what you’re doing?
This is your chance to adjust your trajectory and land in the middle of the best life possible!
The Bible is filled with mysteries. They are like maps that lead to a hidden treasure. The difference is our treasure is a life of peace and joy.
this Coaching program will:
Simplify your walk with God
Transform your prayer life
Partake in the benefits you’ve known but not experienced
Free yourself from the fear of tragedy
There are hundreds of promises of what God has already given us through Jesus.
People often ask me, “If He’s given these things already, why aren’t they happening in my life?” This is where so many people stumble and damage their confidence in God! Instead of discovering the answers the Bible provides, we tend to listen to religious traditions that have never worked!
Many words in the Greek and Hebrew language of the Bible reveal what God has given. However, even when something has been given, it must be received! God freely gave us all things that pertain to life and godliness. But until they are received and experienced, they bring no benefit to our lives.
So much of what we have been taught about receiving these wonderful benefits from God is based on legalism and dead works. As most of us know, we can’t earn these promises. If we could earn them, they would no longer be promises; they would be payments.
In the Old Testament, priests were prohibited from sweating in God’s presence. Sweat represents our strength and our efforts. God wants us to rely on His strength and effort. God’s effort was manifest in sending Jesus to the cross to bear our sins, deliver us from the curse of the law, and to die for our sins, which makes our penalty paid in full. Being raised from the dead is the assurance of the promise.
All this, and more, is what Jesus meant when He gave us an invitation to walk alongside Him while He carries the burden for our lives. He promised that when we let Him carry the load, it will be easy and light, not complicated and heavy. In other words, we will not sweat to earn what is freely given through Jesus!
We will launch our next Coaching Workshop:
The Path of Life
on Saturday, October 1, 2022, at 10 AM Central.
There are three dimensions where believers tend to live:
- The first is to be born again but never share in the quality of life Jesus purchased for us!
- The second is to attempt to follow God without knowing what is freely given. This is like the children of Israel who wandered in the wilderness; they never came into the promise God had given.
- Then there are those that know, believe, and receive what God has freely given. They enjoy freedom from the curses, provision from the promises, and an incredible intimacy with God, who leads them every step of the way
Three scriptures describe what God has already freely given that very few believers know, understand, and receive!
- Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), Galatians 3:13
- No curse in the Bible has any legal right to come upon us. I want to teach you how to walk this path of life so you no longer encounter the curses!
- For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. 2 Corinthians 1:20
- When we abide in Jesus, God’s answer to our needs is always yes, not maybe, not sometimes. Always.
- The Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. Colossians 1:12
- We need nothing other than being in Christ to be qualified for all the benefits of the Kingdom of God!
Because we have not discovered
The Path of Life
We often find ourselves walking on a different path. Our entire prayer life is consumed with begging God to come to our path and bring His promises or come to our path and deliver us from the attacks we face. God will never come to our path, so the solution is to identify and walk the pathway He has marked out for us!
All the time we’re praying, ”God, come over here and deliver me,” God is saying, “you come over here and enjoy the deliverance I’ve already provided!”
You will discover everything you need to know about:
- How to find the path of life
- How to walk the path of life
- How to receive and experience what has been freely given
- Entering a place with God that is easy and light
- And much, much more
Just imagine entering a realm with God you have known but rarely experienced!
- Always know the will of God in every situation
- No more begging and praying to know God’s will
- Have your prayers answered before you ask
- Discover this secret to one of the most profound promises about prayer
- Avoid problems before they occur
- Put an end to fighting with the devil for protection
- Experience an unparalleled degree of favor
- Enter into a realm of favor that opens doors you never imagined
- Stop praying for things God has already given
- Stop asking for what has already been given and start receiving
- Know you have access to all God’s resources
- Abiding in God’s presence as a way of life
- And much, much more
Here’s what you get
Every week you get to participate in a live, online coaching event
- You will join people from all over the world making this journey
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions
- There will be live, online input from hundreds of other believers
- You will have the opportunity to share insights
- You benefit from the insights and testimonies shared by the group
- If you’re unable to participate in the live event, you can view it at your convenience
You become part of a community of believers
- You can share your experiences
- Present your questions to the group
- Share testimonies that encourage and empower the entire group
Every week you will participate in a personal Life Lesson where you:
- Implement what you’ve learned
- Develop strategies for moving forward
- Move into deeper insights
- Books, audio messages, or support material, designed to equip and support you in this journey will be put in your Dashboard at no extra cost
About Dr. Jim
Dr. Jim combines the Word of God, biblical health principles, scientific and medical concepts into a Biblical approach that aligns spirit, soul, and body, resulting in incredible health, emotional, financial, and spiritual breakthroughs.
He holds four advanced degrees in Theology, Alternative Medicine, Human Behavior, and World Evangelism. This training, plus nearly a half-century of personal ministry, counseling, pastoring, coaching, teaching, consulting, and motivational speaking, gives him the ability to communicate very complicated issues in the most practical, easy-to-understand manner.
Dr. Jim does not teach from theory. He has used the principles he teaches to build several successful businesses, including contracting, real estate, marketing, and personal coaching. As a national best-selling author, Dr. Jim Richards has written more than 20 books that have sold millions of copies worldwide.
He will bring a lifetime of resources and experience to you.
Follow Those who by faith and patience inherit the promises (Hebrews 6:12).
As servants of God, we are called to make believers whole by the love of God and then equip them to serve!
Over the last half-century of ministry, I have found that most people can live their destinies if we help them heal their hurts and come to believe they are who Jesus says they are… This doesn’t happen by merely listening to sermons. This happens by making a journey into discipleship.
After years of personal coaching and counseling, I wanted to find a way to help those who wanted to walk with God while fulfilling their dreams. A few years ago, I made adjustments in my personal coaching program and tailored it for use in a group. I started what we call Ultimate Impact: a personal coaching program! Thousands of believers from all around the globe are making an incredible journey with Jesus from believer, to disciple, to servant, to leader!
Please consider this your personal invitation to join me and people from around the world in Ultimate Impact: my Personal Coaching Program!